AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i - IN STOCK
AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i Reloading Package - IN STOCK
USA CUSTOMERS: Packages will be sent out once a week on our export. If you submit your order by the end of Tuesday each week, it will be included in the Friday export. However, orders paid for after Tuesday will be sent out during the following week’s export. If you order more than 1, we will have to send out 1 package per week.
AutoTrickler V4 is a clean slate redesign. Starting with the idea of a single assembly without needing manual adjustments, MacDonald Innovations looked at every part, every feature, every detail, and built exactly what the AutoTrickler should be.
- Works with fine ball powders like CFE223 and H335
- Works with large kernel powders like N570 and H50BMG
Maximum flow rate ~50 GN/s for large caliber rifle
Integrated electronics and motors with fixed cabling
Acrylic panel and silicone pads ensure assembly is stable, quiet, and level
- All commonly replaced wear parts from previous versions no longer exist
- Potential for performance improvements through app updates
- Integrates with standard A&D FX or FZ 120i, 200i, 300i, or 500i
The AutoTrickler rests on a clear acrylic panel with soft silicone pads that minimize vibration and noise. The housing can be easily lifted from the panel without disturbing the scale. Silicone pads added to the scale platform keep the entire assembly stable and level. A tilt adjustment within the housing will be factory set so that leveling the scale using it's built-in bubble level will set the AutoTrickler at the correct tilt angle.
The hopper incorporates a rotating valve so it can be removed easily. The hopper has a flat bottom so it can rest on a table while holding powder. When in use, the hopper is positively locked into the housing. The hopper also blocks the powder reservoir from opening while the valve is open, so the potential for a spill is low. To empty powder, first turn and remove the hopper. Then slide up the window and pour the powder into the hopper. Tilt the unit backwards to clear powder out of the tubes. Any remaining powder will be clearly visible either in the rear reservoir or by looking through the tubes.
Invented and manufactured by Adam MacDonald. CE Products is proud to partner with MacDonald Innovations, offering our customers one-stop shopping to build their reloading system bundle. Need V4 without the scale? Head to MacDonald Innovations
- A&D FX-120i Scale
- 100 Gram calibration weight
- V4 AutoTrickler:
- Includes clear lid, glass cup, cup guide, and everything required to run the system
- Bluetooth-compatible electronics integrated
- Full Package Price = $1070.00 USD Free Shipping (lower 48 & Canada) and any applicable taxes
- USA CUSTOMERS: Packages will be sent out once a week on our export. If you submit your order by the end of Tuesday each week, it will be included in the Friday export. However, orders paid for after Tuesday will be sent out during the following week’s export.
- Free Shipping in Canada + Lower 48 for Ground Service
- $170.00 USD Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- $270.00 USD for International 8-12 day Air service
*Item will be sent Signature Required*
In North America 1-800-535-3751
International 1 519-473-1953
Open Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m.- 4:30p.m. EST
Regular price $525 Sale price $450
Regular price $650 Sale price $550