Deposit for AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i
Deposit for AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i Reloading Package - Delivery on new V4 orders made after September 1, 2021 expected April/May/June
AutoTrickler V4 is a clean slate redesign. Starting with the idea of a single assembly without needing manual adjustments, MacDonald Innovations looked at every part, every feature, every detail, and built exactly what the AutoTrickler should be.
- Works with fine ball powders like CFE223 and H335
- Works with large kernel powders like N570 and H50BMG
Maximum flow rate ~50 GN/s for large caliber rifle
Integrated electronics and motors with fixed cabling
Acrylic panel and silicone pads ensure assembly is stable, quiet, and level
- All commonly replaced wear parts from previous versions no longer exist
- Potential for performance improvements through app updates
- Integrates with standard A&D FX or FZ 120i, 200i, 300i, or 500i
The AutoTrickler rests on a clear acrylic panel with soft silicone pads that minimize vibration and noise. The housing can be easily lifted from the panel without disturbing the scale. Silicone pads added to the scale platform keep the entire assembly stable and level. A tilt adjustment within the housing will be factory set so that leveling the scale using it's built-in bubble level will set the AutoTrickler at the correct tilt angle.
The hopper incorporates a rotating valve so it can be removed easily. The hopper has a flat bottom so it can rest on a table while holding powder. When in use, the hopper is positively locked into the housing. The hopper also blocks the powder reservoir from opening while the valve is open, so the potential for a spill is low.
To empty powder, first turn and remove the hopper. Then slide up the window and pour the powder into the hopper. Tilt the unit backwards to clear powder out of the tubes. Any remaining powder will be clearly visible either in the rear reservoir or by looking through the tubes.
You can place a deposit to pre-order AutoTrickler V4 with A&D FX-120i now.
Invented and manufactured by Adam MacDonald. CE Products is proud to partner with MacDonald Innovations, offering our customers one-stop shopping to build their reloading system bundle. Need V4 without the scale? Head to MacDonald Innovations
This package includes everything you need to get started:
- A&D FX-120i Scale
- V4 AutoTrickler:
- includes clear lid
- Bluetooth compatible electronics integrated
- 100 Gram calibration weight
- Full Package Price = $1040.00 Free Shipping and any applicable taxes
- $50.00 Deposit will be taken off final payment
- Final payment will be $990.00
- If you place your order today, ETA for shipping is June 2022
- Free Shipping in Canada + Lower 48 for Ground Service
- $120.00 Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- $250.00 for International 8-12 day Air service
*Item will be sent Signature Required*
In North America 1-800-535-3751
International 1 519-473-1953
Open Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m.- 4:30p.m. EST